Sunday, March 29, 2015

Low budget Italian red thats a winner

Every once in awhile I find a wine where I like the look of the label and I buy it.... even if there's no vintage date and the information on the bottle is vague. Something about this one made me want to try it......I'm really impressed with the flavor at the price. A few years ago I found another non-vintage red from Paso Robles that was also really tasty and less than  $ 5.00 . Wines at this price that are this good are pretty rare so I'm planning on stocking up on this Ocarossa from Trader Joes At $ 4.99 it is one dollar less than out other favorite cheapie - Rabbit Ridge allure de Robles 2013.It tastes like a much more expensive Italian red-much like an Amorone or Ripasso. I'll give this one 7 swiggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment