Saturday, November 17, 2018

Rutherford Lane- a taste of Napa

Trader Joes form time to time has $ 19.99 Napa wines often enough but not many as good as this one. Rutherford is very much the center of high quality Cabernet in Napa Valley. There are other good areas for sure in the valley but this region gets my vote for my favorite Cabernet bottles 90% of the time. This 2015 Rutherford Lane Cabernet truly has the taste of the spot- complex, rich and easy to drink. At nearly $ 20.00 I only have this one every now and then as I'm pretty thrifty and don't want to go broke drinking fine wine. That said, I don't mind being a little more broke after enjoying this particular bottle. While it may not be the typical under $ 10.00 swiggtator deal, it represents a heck of a deal for what it is- a great Napa Cabernet. 9 swiggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment